So where do we start?
With 12 years’ experience in journalism, media and finance I have been featured in Forbes, BBC News, Guardian, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, Metro and Woman Magazine.
My strong digital PR skills have helped me to gain regional, national and international press, TV and radio airtime for my clients.
My clients have been featured in Forbes, The New York Post, Fox News, Daily Mail, Independent, i news, The Times, BBC News, The Telegraph, The Guardian, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Grazia, Cosmopolitan, TES, The Sun, Express, Mirror, Daily Star, Metro and ITV News and on BBC Radio, in addition to local news outlets and radio stations.
Awards and accolades
• Nominated for the Northern Power Women’s Future List 2019 & 2020
• Highly Commended for The One To Watch category at the Global Women in Marketing Awards 2019
• Worked on Best Finance/Professional Services at The Drum Search Awards 2020
• Worked on Best Finance Campaign at the Northern Digital Awards 2020
• Worked on Finance Content Campaign of the Year at the European Content Awards 2020
• Worked on Finance Content Campaign of the Year at the UK Content Awards 2019
• Worked on Best Use of Content Marketing at the UK Search Awards 2019
• Spoke about Diversity and Representation in Marketing at the World Marketing Summit 2019
• Spoke on the panel for PRCA’s Digital PR and Communications Report
• Shortlisted for The One To Watch category at the Global Women in Marketing Awards 2018
• Judge at PRCA Digital Awards 2020
• Spoke on the panel at outREACH Online 2020
• Lined up to speak at Brighton SEO’s Online PR Show
• Lined up to speak at outREACH Conf 2020
During my free time I write for Huffington Post and run a movie review site Ruthless On Film that since launching in 2012 has gained a loyal readership spanning Europe, United States, Russia, Vietnam and Australia.